We were established back in 1927 in Guildford town centre. We have been always been in Guildford since we first opened and are still owned by the original family. we are a proud family run independent business. we have moved around the town over the years, below is timeline.
We opened our first shop in 1927 at 19 Onslow Street Guildford
We then moved in the late 40's to 46 North. Street Guildford
In 1956 we moved to 2 Woodbridge Road.
In 1964 we extended into 3 Woodbridge Road
In 2007 we relocated to 171 Guildford High Street
In 2017 we moved to 85 North Street Guildford. Where we still are today